A favorite among the Mountain Hardwear alpine climbing team, the Phantom 0 is our lightest four-season bag. This snug mummy cut bag is insulated with 800-fill down, built from Superlight 15 denier fabric and tuck-stitched for durability. The Phantom 0 uses every trick in the book to keep you warm while being as light as possible.
* Premium, 800-fill down provides outstanding, lightweight warmth
* Performance mummy is cut snug, for maximum warmth and minimum weight
* Tight 5" baffle spacing maximizes loft
* Lightweight two-way zipper for easy entry and exit
* Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
* Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
* Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar.
* Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
* Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
* Single-handed drawcords simplify adjustments
* Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
Phantom 0 (Regular)
out of 5
based on 0