In this short film, explore the journey water takes to form Dawn Mist Falls. Starting from Ahern Pass, water cascades down to the head of Helen Lake, out the foot of the lake, and into the Belly River. The river then flows into Elizabeth Lake, draining out of the foot of the lake into the river again, finally pouring over a cliff. Dawn Mist Falls is in the Belly River Valley, a beautiful and wild location in the northeast corner of Glacier National Park.
Watch the video here:
- Cinema Sunday: “The Highline Trail in Glacier National Park”
- Cinema Sunday: “Glacier National Park: Winter Backcountry Camping”
- Cinema Sunday: “Glacier National Park: Summer Backcountry Camping”
- Cinema Sunday: “Mississippi National River and Recreation Area”
- Hillsborough River State Park Trip Report